Purse Ban Support Group

Errrr, I’m on a ban :crybaby:Need therapy :crybaby:

I was this close to clicking that “Submit Order” button for that LOVELY Paddy in Jade :love: Now I’m dying inside without it, maybe I shouldn’t visit “Deals and Steals” for awhile...

I've never done one before, but after buying two within a week, I started on Wednesday. I plan (hope?) to stick to it for four months, ending July 14th while I do some saving.

It will be really tough to do hanging around here! :nuts:

I am! My ban started at the beginning of the year, but I fell off the "ban wagon" within 2 months! I'm back on again now, though. I just feel I have too many bags and need to take a break for a while. But I'm weak, so as soon as I find something irresistable, I'll probably fall off again. The good thing is that being on a ban makes me think extra hard before I buy anything. As it says in my sig, the ban doesn't always stop me, but it does slow me down a little. :yes:

In October 06 I started a ban and it lasted for four months. Then I went nuts (for me at least) and bought 3 $$$ bags. Now I hope to abstain until August at least.

I don't have any planned bag purchases, so if nothing catches my eye I might be on a ban past August.

yall should get tickers and put them in your signatures :yes: boo hoo, i started small but it's like... if i don't have money enough to do what i want by then im going to extend it. ugh.

I'm not calling it a "ban", I'm calling it a "plan". That way it doesn't seem so painful.

My Plan is to buy only 4 bags this year, one for each season. I already purchased the Kooba Lena for fall/winter '06 (but since that was in '06 it doesn't count toward '07) :smile:

I bought a Kooba Paige for 1st quarter '07, and in the 2nd quarter I'm planning to buy the Kooba Elisha in red.

I don't have a definite purchase in mind for the 3rd and 4th quarters of this year. Goodness knows my wish list is long enough. I'll buy a couple from my list unless some new, gorgeous bag comes along that I just can't resist.

See how calling it a Plan makes it so much more palatable than a ban? Plus, I have something to look forward to! :yahoo:

Yes, I'm on a ban that bf put me on. But i secretly ebayed a purse :shame: Well I actually told him and he got quite upset..So now I'm back on until the summer..:Push:
If I dont come over something else on ebay :sweatdrop: :rolleyes: