Purse Ban Support Group

Lexie2000

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
UGHHHHH.
I put myself on a purse ban last Tuesday.
I fell off the wagon tonight because of that Darn Hayden Harnett Winter sale.
So really it isn't my fault? Everyone can see that, right?

Who else is currently on a Purse Ban? How do you DO IT???

Just coming into here and hearing about and seeing all these lovey bags gets me jittery and nervous. I felt so calm and serene after I bought that HH. It was like getting "A Fix". :sweatdrop:

So I am open to all ideas about how to get through these crucial moments of denial.

Oh Nooo. This is my 666 post! Is that some kind of sign?:wtf:

Hmmmmm........let me see if I would join this elite group....... :s I was up this morning at 3 a.m. because I couldn't sleep, so guess what I did?!!! Went on the Purse Forum for about an hour to see what was new! Before I knew it, it was 4 a.m!!! Nope! Don't think I need to join this Support Group at all. In denial................:rolleyes:

I'm supposed to be on a purse ban. I need to pay off the Chloe Silverado I bought last month. That is going to take a few months. Of course now there is a Jimmy Choo I am lusting after. I need to stop looking at anything!

I'm here. Most of the time I'm a determined person. This is the first time I feel I need to be on a Purse Ban. Let's see whether this will be executed well...

Count me in too.
I'm on a purse ban because I've just bought my new home (btw, next Monday I'll have the keys!!!!:yahoo: ).
But I can't stop coming here and peeping in Ebay (.it, .co.uk, .fr, .de...I'm insane) and searching for my next bag. I almost bought a LV Popincourt and Concorde, but I stopped before my finger clicked the Bid now button.
My BF tells me the more you lust after a thing, the more you appreciate it when you get it. Hope it is so.

I told hubby last night I wasn't buying any more bags til Spring :s
I really don't think I can do it, but since we just bought a home maybe I'll be so busy decorating that I won't be thinking of purses :lol:

I lasted 64 days without buying a bag, but then I ordered a Rebecca Minkoff Morning After bag. I'm proud that I had the self control to last that long! I'm back on the bag ban now.

I don't have any tips, but hang in there!

:graucho: I'm on a purse ban until I find a black stella, a black sophia, a large tapioca multi pocket, another gucci and momma needs shoes!!! Ha-ha just kidding.....but am I? Yeah guess I should stand up and say my name....and admit I'm a purse-a-holic!!!!! :heart: Emmy

I'm on a ban after I get my baby cabas until I get my first acceptance letter from law school! Looks like I may be getting one in a couple weeks, though...wasn't counting on that. May override till the next one, which should be in a couple months. That said, there are SO many hayden-harnett bags I want right now!

I went on a crazy purse buying spree this year - I bought 18 bags this year (sold two of them). I've told DH that I'm not buying another bag for an entire year! :nuts: I don't know if I can do it - MUST... BE... STRONG!

You can count on me to hold up my end of the bargain on agreeing to a Purse Ban. With two knee injuries in 2 months, unable to work until who knows when and an uncertain prognosis for both...I'm not buying! I can look...but cannot buy. So count me in....Dang it!