Purse Ban Broken

1. Hubby and I just got back in from our trip to California and I got to bring home a new baby! I am the proud new mama of a Fuschia Denim Neo Speedy! :yahoo: We drove up to Beverly Hills and I got to stop in at the Louis Vuitton on Rodeo Drive. I had an absolutely BALL! All the designer boutiques had my head spinning. Alas, my heart was set on a new Louis. I was torn between getting the Epi Ivory Alma and the Fuschia. But, I know that once the Fuschia was gone I would end up kicking myself for not picking her up when I had the chance. She is gorgeous and I haven't stopped using her since taking her home. :wlae: As soon as I figure out how to resize the pics I will post them.

2. Congrats!

3. Congratulations!!!!

4. Congrats! That's so exciting that you got to go shopping on Rodeo Drive. The fuschia sounds beautiful. I can't wait to see pics.

5. Ooo another pretty fuschia denim neo! congrats!!

6. I think I want one when my purse ban is over. Can't wait to see your pics! Congrats!

7. CONGRATS!!! Love Rodeo, it's always so much fun! Can't wait to see pics of your gorgeous bag~!

8. Congrats - it sounds like you had a wonderful time ! :graucho:

9. Congrats! Awesome that you had a great time and came away with good thoughts of LV in RD.

10. What fun, congratulations !

11. Congratz, good choice!

12. Congratulations.

13. congrats! Glad you had a good trip!

14. congrats!

15. Here are a few photos in the back of the rental car on the way back to the resort. The pics were taken with my cell phone - so I apologize for the quality.

Fuschia1.jpg Fuschia2.jpg Fuschia3.jpg Fuschia4.jpg