Pursageon Theorem: or how many purses a gal should own.

Pursie

Oct 24, 2006
This is funny. It is a formula to figure out how many purses one is entitled to own, given her budget, alcohol consumption, calls to mother or visits to church.

(Income in K /divided by/ age) + (Drinks consumed per week - minus- either of these/ whichever applies most to you: how often you went to church last year, shopped a sale before noon last year, or how many times a week you call your mother.

Example: ($30K salary/30 years old =1) + (5 drinks - 2 calls home or two church visits or 2 sales before noon =3)

1 + 3 = 4 purses

See: http://handbags.wetpaint.com/page/What+is+the+right+number+of+purses+to+own.

Works every time!

I should have:

(9600 [I've only been working at my new job for almost 2 weeks, so I'm going by what I made in that time frame and seeing how much I would make in a year.]/17)+(0-20[guess at how many times I went to church last year])

564.7-20=544.7 purses.

I'm going to use this to justify to my parents all future purse purchases. "But the Pursageon Theorem says so!"

I should have:

(9600 [I've only been working at my new job for almost 2 weeks, so I'm going by what I made in that time frame and seeing how much I would make in a year.]/17)+(0-20[guess at how many times I went to church last year])

564.7-20=544.7 purses.

I'm going to use this to justify to my parents all future purse purchases. "But the Pursageon Theorem says so!"

Dear, unless you're making 9600K (or 9.6 million), you're going to have to redo your math!