Purple vernis for S/S 08

I heard someone mention somewhere here a few weeks back that black vernis would also be out for S/S
But my SA could/wouldn't confirm (she left the possibility for the future open though..) So would anyone know something more about this possibility by now. Black vernis would be so perfect! (I can't imagine they don't have it already, black patent is everywhere right now, but maybe just because of that gehgeh..)

I was at a LV boutique checking out the Palermo for my wife and the SA mentioned to me that they had the upcoming spring shoes collection on display for a training session the following day for the store's SAs. I bought my wife the amarante rosewood when it came out months ago and just couldn't find any shoes to go with it that she would like (she didn't like the booties). The spring display had a pair of wooden wedge amarante criss-cross toe shoes that would go perfectly with my wife's Rosewood. I called my wife over to take a look at it and she loved them; but she also saw and loved the same pair in a new purple color (shades lighter than the amarante). Could this be the color of the new upcoming purple vernis ??

I heard someone mention somewhere here a few weeks back that black vernis would also be out for S/S
But my SA could/wouldn't confirm (she left the possibility for the future open though..) So would anyone know something more about this possibility by now. Black vernis would be so perfect! (I can't imagine they don't have it already, black patent is everywhere right now, but maybe just because of that gehgeh..)

I'm not into the vernis line, but if they came out with black vernis i would be all over it (bags, wallets, cles) I am obsessed with black patent leather. Does anybody know if this could possibly happen

Ooooh, I actually got a look at the new violet vernis color this morning!! I posted this in the Spring/Summer 2008 thread, but I'll post it again here. The new vernis color is violet and it is lighter than amarante. It actually seems like a creamy rose violet from what I could tell looking at the gorgeous matching wedge sandals from the S/S 2008 Shoe Collection lookbook my SA was showing me this morning. Ladies and gents, this new violet is absolutely stunning! Imagine the color as a bit darker than purplish Ursula GM sunnies, but having a rosy tint to it. You have to take a look at the shoe lookbook!

All I can tell you is that this new violet is major drool-worthy!! I have to get something, like an agenda, or even a new bag in this color!

oooh!! how does it compare to the old purple? is it in between that and the amarante? or less subdued than the old purple?

I don't really know what the old purple looked like. Hmm...let me look at the reference section and do a search. BRB!

Okay, thank you so much for your vernis color reference, anotheremptysky!! The new violet color is more rosy violet, creamier-looking, and definitely a lot less darker than amarante and totally different from the old purple. I have to keep saying it --- this new color is TDF!!!!!!!!!! LOL