Purple Musique des Spheres Scarf

1. Look what leaped into my basket at Neiman's today - Musique des Spheres in purple - actually an attractive plum brown called prune. The viola is in a color called "gris argent" a grey color but sparkling like silver and some of the lines on the scarf are actually drawn in metallic silver ink (not silver). The balls in the corner are violine - a very bright electric lilac - good contrast with dullish purple

made a mistake once, & did not bring it home the first time that I saw it...

Enjoy !

Copy of Plum Brown and Silver Grey 1.JPG
  2. GORGEOUS.... congratulations !!!!

3. gorgeous , congrats, please model it for us.

4. fabulous!:tup:

5. one of my favorite colors for this scarf...gorgeous!!

6. Beautiful!!!!!

7. How lovely. I can imagine how stunning it would look on someone with a fair complexion.

8. Oh that is so lovely! I very nearly bought it in blue the other day and wasn't totally sold--but if I see it in this colorway, I might have to grab it!

9. very nice! congrats on new scarf! got me lemming for one in same colorway!
    [​IMG]

10. Lovely!

11. Love it! Congrats!

12. Purple...purple....why does H have to make such gorgeous, gorgeous things in purple.....? :drool:

13. about wanting one - I actually let this baby go a year ago, so, you might inquire at a Neiman's they OBVIOUSLY have a few goodies left from last year ! good luck & thanks all for the lovely comments - merci beaucoup

14. Am drooling.
    I just got a GM mousseline in the pink colorway (I posted a photo 2 days ago in the mousseline thread). I love this pattern. Now that I know it exists in this colorway, I might "need" this too!!
    Enjoy!!

15. FAbulous colourway. I love that scarf. Congratulations and thanks for sharing so we can :drool:.