Purple Medium Stroke me Available

1. I just wanted to let you know that there is a SM medium in purple available at Stitch Boutique. I was looking for one and JAckie referred me to Nicole the owner of the boutique. Unfortunately i would prefer the large size. If anyone is interested the email address is nicmcc28@aol.com The price is $550.00. The boutique is located in MA.

2. Thanks so much, I just e-mailed her.

3. ^^

Let us know if you end up getting it. I love the SM!!

4. I hope you get it! :smile:

5. go team purple!

6. we should start a purple bag thread. it seems to be a big topic here lately!~

7. Circoit, did you end up getting the bag??

8. I plan on it - I had her send me photos and am waiting to hear back regarding the total with shipping.

9. ^^

Post pics when you get it :smile: The purple in the LMM is delish. I wish she had the large in stock.

10. There's a boutique in MA that carries BE!? I just googled it and I think Stitch is in a town not far from me (although I've never been there). I'll definitely need to check them out.

11. The purple Stroke Me is officially mine! A Million thanks for posting this info - and in the meantime, here are the pics she sent me of the bag. Purty, isn't she?

photo1.jpg photo.jpg
  12. [​IMG][​IMG]

13. Congratulations! There sure has been a lot of buzz about the SM's lately. It's a great looking bag. You will be amazed at how beautiful the BE purple leather is in real life. Please post pics when you receive it.

14. THAT IS GORGEOUS!! I am so happy that you got it. I would have snatched it up if it was the large. The purple is sooooo gorgeous. Enjoy!!

Stitch also carries the BE TMA in tan and black. There's also the hold me in red, green and silver I think. I was enquiring about what other BE's they carry and they replied with that list. HTHs.

15. So gorgeous!