Purple leather bag - yay or nay?

1. Ok...so what do you all think of this bag? It's the best pic I have..a little hard to see...it's purple leather, 16x13x7...

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. i don't like ruffley scrunchy looking stuff but i can't deny that bag, i love the color!

3. ooh who is this by?

The colour is lovely!

4. Great color, but not such a fan of the style.

5. Here is a slightly better pic of this bag in orange, details are easier to see. It's a company called Rabeanco that I am looking into...

[​IMG]

6. Oooo..I am not a fan but if you think that you can "rock" it, go ahead because I have pulled off some bags( with the perfectly selected outfit) that everyone says that I should not have bought in the first place!!!

7. I like quilting and some rushing/wrinkling on some bags, but for some reason the way it's done on this bag looks sloppy to me. The orange one looks a bit better, but I'm still not a fan. That purple color is gorgeous though, and I agree with the above poster, if you love it then definitely get it!

8. somehow I like the orange one better....

9. I like it in orange

10. Ooh I really like the handles. Both colors are cute.

11. It's a cute bag, but is the purple shiny? I think I'd like it better if it were matte.

12. I'm not one for trendy bags...like the classic styles best. But if you can carry this off more power to ya! And I have to agree...like the orange much better than the purple!!

13. the orange leather looks really supple and squeezable, while the purple somehow looks cheap.

14. The purple bag only goes well with certain outfits. Between the two, I would go for the orange leather bag.

15. I think DiamondGirl is trying to look for a purple bag - I remember she was asking yay or nay for a purple baca with snakeskin...

Depends on what you look for gal! It seems like you are picking out really trendy styles and colours that is good for this season - so if this is what you are looking for, then go for it! If you are trying to look for a purple bag that will last - maybe you can let us know what you are looking for and we can help you out!