Purple Francine arrived today.... I think i'm in love

1. :heart:OMG - i love her, love her, love her.... :heart:

I will try to post pics later, as camera is charging... but wow - she is a beautiful bag.

i want one of her in the teal and cream now.... i need a part time job just so i can buy a bag a month...wouldnt that be one hell uv a collection though? one a month - wow - a girl can dream.
  2. Post pics as soon as you can!! I am dying to see the color!! :yahoo:
  3. please post some pics and of course some modeling ones
  4. Yes please post pics when you can! I am dying to see them!!
  5. Yay pursegal!!! Isn't she TDF?!?!? I am so glad you love her!!!
  6. Congratulations on your purple Francine!! Can't wait to see pictures of your gorgeous new Coach.

I receive my teal Francine this morning but unfortunately, I'm going to have to exchange it for another one. The one I received has at least 8 - 9 small black specks on the leather, with at least 4 of the specks quite visible on the bottom of the bag and the rest on the front :sad: Per the store manager at my local Coach store, the black specks were probably formed during the dyeing process of the leather. Oh well, at least I'm able to exchange the bag on Saturday for another one.
  7. I can't wait to see the pics!!!
  8. That is one GORGEOUS bag! I can't wait to see pics! Congrats on getting her!
  9. :popcorn:
  10. OOOkay...Lost is over so I hope you are takin pics!!! :lol:
  11. Yay!!! I am so happy for you! Congrats!
  12. :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
  13. :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
  14. *jeopardy theme*:whistle:
  15. FYI, if you type in "A" in the search field, the Francine comes up, and you can see all of the colors (one prettier than the next).