Purple Croc Looooove

1. http://cgi.ebay.com/Dooney-Bourke-Nile-Orchid-Large-Domed-Satchel-BNWT_W0QQitemZ180109875177QQihZ008QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

HEHEHEHE lookie what i am gettin!

the lovely lady, who may reveal herself if she so chooses, that i am working with has agreed to hold it for me because i've been in the market for a color like that, and am a big Dooney fan!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

thank thank thank thank thank you to whom it may concern!

i LOOOOVE this bag and i don't even have it yet! yay! :wlae:

2. It is really cute.

3. Wow, thats a snazzy bag!

4. Yummy!

5. i KNOW the color is INSANE but it's TOTALLY out of my comfort zone and so is the croc. i'm not one to carry something WOW for color, and i've never been partial to croc! i saw a lilac shade in this bag style and liked it. i saw a deep purple and loved it. the ORCHID.... is DELICIOUS. i wanted it pretty bad when i was comparing the pictures and almost settled for the dark purple but i'm all set with that. when i saw the Orchid i was convinced. Magenta is what that is! WOOHOO i love this color!

ok i will stop babbling now... i think i've had one too many ;) :tispy:

6. OMGosh!!!!!!!! its sooooo cute! congrats. i love it.

7. congrats x10000000. that bag...i've got it in pink..i think it's the smaller sized one than that b/c i see that's the large on. but i've gotten so many compliments on it before and it just feels so lux when you carry it!! Orchid isn't an insane color is you absolutely have your heart set on it...which i see you do! yay, i hope you have fun with the purse. The shape holds up real well and as well as how it is shaped, it can hold lots of things in there if you carry your life with you.

8. Oh I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! That is so gorgeous. Fantastic find! Be sure to post some modeling pics when you get it!!

I'm off to :drool: over your pictures some more LOL!

9. OMG... I love it. I LOVE THE COLOR!!!!!!! :drool:

10. yaaaaaaaaaay thank you for enabling me!

gayman keeps making me feel bad by looking at me like "we can't afford this" but i'm paying over time so he needs to hush! :shame: i'm awful but SUPER EXCITED :yes: hehe

11. i cant wait to see pics when you get it

12. weeeeeeeeee... orchid~ purrty color
    but the croc not our first choice, *if we had our way youd have a ~B-bag~* at least its cute. and i could def see that hangin off your arm. and ill hush up the looks of "we cant afford this" cuz i know bills will be paid and you WILL have another addition to your collection.:happydance:

13. Oh i love the color...and croco is always nice:wlae:

14. That color is TDF! CONGRATS!

15. What a gorgeous bag! LOVE the color!