Purple & Blue Reissue actual pics & more!!

These are the pictures I've been waiting for but now I'm really confused on which one to get. :confused1: I was really hoping I would love one more than the other but I actually love both! :nuts:

South, thanks so much for posting!!! Going to look at the pics again!

hi south! sorry to single you out :smile: but my post was getting lost in your thread. are the black and purple metallic reissues with gold chains? or is with pewter chains? also where is somerset? i need to call your SA!! could you refer me? thank you!! :love:

South $28XX is the price of the 227.if your SA is from NM I've just read Savannah's thread that they won't get the purple in 227 only 226

I'm not south, but she took the pics at the Saks Somerset trunk show.

The navy metallic here looks like the 227, making the purple the 226, right? :confused1:

Oh never mind, chanelspell I saw that you posted that exact information!

Chanelspell can you tell me the exact measurements for the purple? I think I want the purple one in that same size, in my store they don't understand 226, 227, 228, they understand by measurements...thanks!! :smile:

Chanelspell can you tell me the exact measurements for the purple? I think I want the purple one in that same size, in my store they don't understand 226, 227, 228, they understand by measurements...thanks!! :smile:

hehe another sleepless soul lol I'm in Vienna so 4:30am now:graucho:
brendating 226 is 11" X 8" X 2.5" or 28cm X 20cm X 7cm approx
from now on I was told too they won't call them 225/226/227/228 but we are supposed to be referring to them by length measurements!!!
I also think the dim for will be slightly different that they used to be!!!:confused1: