Purple & Blue Reissue actual pics & more!!

Ohhhh, I am dying to get the call about my purple reissue!!! :love: :drool: I'm still debating between the 226 and 227, but I'm leaning towards the 227! :smile: Thanks so much for the pics!! :smile: Did you take them at NM? :P I put myself down for the navy too, but wow, that purple is making my heart beat a mile a minute... I'm speechless!!! :drool: :nuts:

Minal, get the purple!! You've been wanting a purple flap for AGESSSSS and this will satisy that for a bit!! :tup:

My BF lives near Somerset and I was there about 2 weeks ago:smile: These pics are from down 'south' like my username:tup:

LOL! I thought I recognized the Saks case :P
And darn, that confirms it - I missed the trunk show.
And your screen name is so funny! I'm from "up north" originally too (well mid-Mich)

bags.jpg

these little flat bags in front - are these clutches? or just flat classics ;)

OMG, they're all STUNNING! What sizes are the purple and blue re-issues, 226 and 227 respectively?

Also, the white east/west :heart::drool::love::nuts:, is it a glazed lambskin? OMG, it's gorgeous :girlsigh:.

South, thanks for these pics! Do you like the red patent 2.55 clutch and the red patent (puzzle?) flap you saw in the trunkshow? How do you like the purple reissue versus the red patent flap or clutch?
TIA :love:

Ohhhh, I am dying to get the call about my purple reissue!!! :love: :drool: I'm still debating between the 226 and 227, but I'm leaning towards the 227! :smile: Thanks so much for the pics!! :smile: Did you take them at NM? :P I put myself down for the navy too, but wow, that purple is making my heart beat a mile a minute... I'm speechless!!! :drool: :nuts:

I was torn about the 227 and 226 too, but after trying them on I have 100% settled on the 226. It just fits me better and was more comfortable. I was really suprised, bc I always go for bigger bags. The 227 was just too big and the bottom bows out (hard to explain, but the bottom was not flat but kinda tented down) which makes it look even bigger. I really wanted to take modeling pics, but I wasn't sure if I was supposed to even take pics and I couldn't get a moment alone to take a modeling one:sweatdrop:

South, thanks for these pics! Do you like the red patent 2.55 clutch and the red patent (puzzle?) flap you saw in the trunkshow? How do you like the purple reissue versus the red patent flap or clutch?
TIA :love:

I didn't care for the puzzle flap at all:sad: The clutch was really cute and even more than the patent red, the metallic clutch was TDF! It's longer and made of the same material as the blue/purple reissue (it's in one of the pics beside the red clutch). It also has a thin chain so it can be worn as a shoulder bag.

Hi Jenny! :smile: Aww haha, I know, whew!! :sweatdrop: I'm first on the list at my NM for the 226 purple, but I'm also on a list at the boutique for the 227, because I'm trying to decide which size is better... I'm scared that the 227 might be too much purple (if there is such a thing!), although Mon's pics of her 227 metallic purple are just stunning!! :drool: :love: I'm not sure if I should get the metallic navy though, ahh (I'm on the list for it, just in case)... it also looks gorgeous, but the purple is an absolute definite, because I'm head over heels in love!! :love: You should get one too hehe!! :nuts: ;)

Minal, get the purple!! You've been wanting a purple flap for AGESSSSS and this will satisy that for a bit!! :tup:

I love the blue reissue, and I don't even like reissues! I do, however, love the distressed leather of the blue reissue better than the navy blue patent Jumbo. I hope I don't end up with one of these.:wtf:

Thank you for sharing such vivid photos!

Hi! :smile: Hmmm... I'm still confused myself, ahh! :rolleyes: I figured that with the 227, you can wear it in a casual chic kind way, but it may not lend itself to dressier looks (might be too big!), whereas the 226 would, and it could still be worn casual chic (I think I lost myself there, but I hope you get what I mean haha) :P Hmm, but then on the otherhand, the 227 fits more, has that edgier look (I have other 227 reissues and do love the size, but not in metallics, so that's another thing... I have to see if the 227 purple too much purple... I don't know). :confused1:

Ohhh, I know exactly what you mean... I think the reissues are shipped flat, so they all have that bowed out bottom, but if you stuff them well with tissue paper, it lessens that effect. :smile: I guess when the 226 comes in at my NM, I'll try it on and see... I'll probably end up buying it, and wait for the 227 to come too before I make a final decision about the purple. :sweatdrop:

I was torn about the 227 and 226 too, but after trying them on I have 100% settled on the 226. It just fits me better and was more comfortable. I was really suprised, bc I always go for bigger bags. The 227 was just too big and the bottom bows out (hard to explain, but the bottom was not flat but kinda tented down) which makes it look even bigger. I really wanted to take modeling pics, but I wasn't sure if I was supposed to even take pics and I couldn't get a moment alone to take a modeling one:sweatdrop: