Purple & Blue Reissue actual pics & more!!

Chanelle hi! 1st pic: the navy met is definitely the 228 -or from now on I guess- the 35(cm long)= the holes where the chains come through are oval not round also the chains are flatter and the lock's broader (I have a new blk 228 from last Fall so I am absolutely sure)
the purple met should be the 226 then or 28cm -I think so because if it was a 227 or 32cm then it would have been just a little smaller than the 228 met navy-while the above purple looks like 2 sizes smaller
2nd pic: it is a black metallic and the h/w looks gold on my monitor too.the black met comes in light silver h/w this season and I think also in gold but I'm not so sure about the latter!Hope it helps!:yes:

Chanelspell: That was very helpful for me .. Thank you sweetheart :heart:

I saw both colors in person at an unexpected NM trunk show preview night. Originally, I was just planning to make a trip to NM for a cocktail dress and mine as well 'must' drop by Chanel and wow I see the S/S bags. I was so excited and the SA was so nice to introduce the sizes. I told her that I was aware that this yr Chanel doesn't go by 22* anymore. I've tried on the metallic purple and the size seems perfect. She said it's a 226 in comparison, but for some reasons it doesn't seem as big as the 226 from 2007. Anyways, back to the color itself. The purple is definitely not a plumish purple from which some pics I've seen. It doesn't have a blue undertone. It's more like a silvery tone and very eye-catchy, I would say 1 'bling', but not 'bling-bling'. I had a black top and jeans on and the bag just stands out ALOT! I say it goes better when dressing-up since the color is very feminine. Also, I've tried on the metallic dk navy in size jumbo. I personally think the bag is too big, but the color is fab. It's subtle and easy to match, at least I know I don't have to dress up for wearing the bag. But, I was told my NM won't be getting a 226 in met navy, 227 and jumbo only. So, I end up putting my name for the purple coz I'm not a big bag person and the SA said it's RARE. I'm planning to get the met navy, too. As of now, the inventory seems a little too confusing. (Have to call around to confirm sizes availability.) In conclusion, the color met navy is definitely good for wardrobe matching!