Purple & Blue Reissue actual pics & more!!

1. Lots of pics for you to enjoy! The purple is TDF!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Thank you, WOW!

3. oooh south, they are devine pictures :biggrin:

Thanks so much.

I adore the purple, you have captured the colour wonderfully.

I want one so badly!!!

:biggrin:

4. I took them on my iphone:graucho: They turned out much better than I expected.

5. Wow, definitely purple is more beautiful in these pics!

6. ohhhh thanks sooo much for the pictures!!!! i think your pics swayed me towards the purple! lovely!

7. oh here are the pics! OMG they're fantastic!!!
    I asked in Mon's post - where did you see them? (for some reason I thought you were near Somerset, that's why I asked)

8. That navy is sooo stunning! Why now? Why??? I'm on a ban.

9. Yay! It's beyond amazing. You HAVE to get it:woohoo:

10. Although, the purple in your pictures looks different than my purple reissue I'm looking at in front of me. Must be the lighting.

11. omg.. what is that chain on the white(e/w?) flap???been wanting something with the bijoux chain..is it??TIA

12. My BF lives near Somerset and I was there about 2 weeks ago:smile: These pics are from down 'south' like my username:tup:

13. Ohhhh, I am dying to get the call about my purple reissue!!! :love: :drool: I'm still debating between the 226 and 227, but I'm leaning towards the 227! :smile: Thanks so much for the pics!! :smile: Did you take them at NM? :p I put myself down for the navy too, but wow, that purple is making my heart beat a mile a minute... I'm speechless!!! :drool: :nuts:

14. Yes. They photographed a bit darker than IRL.

15. Thank you!

I cant wait to see these in person !