Purely Coincidence???

1. I guess, I'm a little freaked because a few months ago, we were all chatting about what new colors we'd all like to see in Vernis. Everyone was making suggestions (wish I could search for the thread and post it); and I said I would like to see a Chanel Vamp color which would be a dark blood red and very goth.

I don't think there was any comments to that.

Then, I find out yesterday that THAT color is coming out in the fall as Amaranthe.

Could be just a coincidence, but it doesn't feel like it to me...

Should I be flattered??? Maybe I'm giving my creativity away for free, maybe it's a coincidence.

Either way, I'm getting a piece in the color...

Strange, awfully strange though...

:wtf:

2. Hahaha that'd be cool if a LV worker lurked here taking our ideas into consideration..;)

3. I always thought you were a couple a steps ahead of the gang with the Vernis anyway, Vee! Ya got good taste! :yes:

4. Ha Ha thats your artistic side. I'm glad the color you like is coming out. I can't wait to see it!

5. I don't think any LV workers are hanging out on tPF......
    or that they would really listen to anything we (the little people;) ) have to say.

If that were the case, I'm sure there would be many different LVs in the stores right now:shame:

6. I think we got lurkers... fer sure... thanks Michelle... guess ima trendsetter!

ps: I KNOW we got lvlurkers...

7. Some of the "little people" spend like $10K in 3 weeks on LV; at least that's the conversation I had with one of us peons last week lol... your opinion is really appreciated though... just don't underestimate the power of the peons... 6 degrees of separation and all that... itsa small small world...:shrugs:

8. I thought you were the artist? That's my favorite color too, Chanel Vamp! Be nice if LV was taking our thoughts in consideration.

9. I am the artist!!!

here's a link: Public Home | Veronika P. Becker | Fotki.com (at your own risk); only a small sampling... what I could scan before my pipes broke last year, and the website went out the window...

They are taking us into consideration, except for the price increases boo hiss.. haha... maybe it's a complete coincidence, ya think? maybe I'm a psychic (whichis also true)..:jammin:

10. i want to see it irl first.

i still wish they would do a purple and black.

11. Hey, maybe you're next photobsessive and they will! I wanna see it IRL too, but think I want a zippy.... to go in a damier alma... yum!