Purchasing in Canada....

1. Does anyone know where in Toronto Balenciaga bags can be purchased?

thank you,

2. Holt Renfrew Bloor St. had a nice selection late last week. Remember that they find you bags from anywhere in the chain, so if you are looking for a specific colour not at Bloor St just ask them if they can find it.
    I think they are the only place to get them in Canada. Let me know if you go!

3. thank you, do you think they would have them at Yorkdale ?

I'm not sure where on bloor this store is located, and parking downtown is a pita.

I dont mind the walking when its nice out and less wind, but not overly happy about waling when its like this out.. wet and windy :sad:

thanks again,

4. holt's is the only place in canada to purchase bbags and yes, they do have them at yorkdale. you could always visit the yorkdale location and then if there is something in particular you are interested in, have them check the computer to see what's available on bloor and perhaps the other locations in calgary etc. just so you know, if you know exactly what you want, it is actually cheaper to order directly from Bal NY even with the exchange and duty and the selection is better.

5. that you for that info..

6. Amberley -would you know how much cheaper bbags are at Bal NY vs Holts? I'm interested in the First, City or weekender.

Thank you!

7. bag fetish - you should go see what selection they have. In the last two weeks they had some bbags for sale so... if you're lucky - maybe you'll still be able to find some at yorkdale marked off?

I know the last time I went there - they had what looked like a gorgeous 05 Teal City that hadn't sold yet, but that was about a month ago.

I've been avoiding HR to help my purse ban. :biggrin:

8. They also have them in the calgary location, I am not sure what the selection is now but they do have them. But I assume like almost everything n Canada is it probably more cost efficient to purchase from Bal Ny.

9. I saw a few at HR Calgary that were on sale... a few days ago!! I think it was a emerald first... but they had the large hardware there too...

10. BagFetish- the price of buying at Holt's is about $400-$500 more including taxes than buying from AR or even BalNY. The markup is ASTRONOMICAL. I refuse to buy there for that reason...

11. DO buy from AR......Holt marks the bag up around $400 Cdn. I purchase a FIRST from AR & even with duties ($50 Cdn)...I still save $400 Cdn on the FIRST. I live in Alberta by the way.

12. So AR's prices are comparable to Bal NY's?

Thanks!

13. yea...I agree the price for B-bag in Holt's are much higher than in U.S, and the styles and colors are very limit. The CITY is around $1600 CAD+TAX, the mini first is $1445CAD+TAX, the WORK is $1680CAD+TAX.

14. Oh, and for all you Montreal girls out there, if you don't want to pay through the roof for a b-bag, avoid Giorgio Femme at all costs. Customer service is great, but they make Holt's prices look like the sale of the century!!!