Purchasing Gucci shoes

1. Hi

I want to buy my first pair of shoes, but I don't know which size I shall choose. I normally wear a size 8.5. Does Gucci shoes run smaller then usual?

Thanks

2. I think they're true to size. I wear a 37 for regular shoes or 36.5 for sandals. I'm a size 7 and they work just fine.

3. Beejerry is right, they are pretty true to size for me, and as I do with most sandals they work a 1/2 size smaller. I'm an 8, but 7.5 for most sandals/heels/open toe

4. I always buy a 10 and I wear a 10 in Gucci. They make nice shoes...very substantial,like their bags.

5. Maybe its just me but I have noticed that some of their shoes are cut a bit narrow so I have to go up a 1/2 size

6. Most Gucci are TTS but I bought a 1/2 size smaller with the open toe style gucci. I really think it depends on the style sometimes.

7. I think it depends. On sandals they are true to the size. I wear 7.5 or 8 and the Gucci sandals 7.5 is good for me. Pumps I wear 8

8. yep they run true to size. i thought they ran a 1/2 size smaller so i got a 10, turns out i am a 9.5 after all!

9. I'd make sure I try them on. Cos I've bought 38.5 in open toe once, another time I bought open toes for 37.5 and 38 as well. Pumps I am 38.5. It really depends on the shoe.

10. I agree it depends on the shoe ;)