Purchased My First LV Bags

1. Hello All,

Saturday I purchased my first LV bags. I've been eyeing LV bags here and there (particularly the Monogram Vernis, but they discontinued the bag I really wanted, the Maple Drive), so I went into Neiman Marcus just to look around.

The Batignolles Vertical just stood out to me. It screamed "BUY ME." While I was at it, I purchased a Pochette.

So without further ado, here are the new additions to my purse collection. :smile:
    LVBag1.JPG LVBag2.JPG LVBag3.JPG
  2. Congrats !!! So pretty ! And enjoy your bags !!!
  3. You made good choices for your first bags! Those will go with nearly everything. Congrats!
  4. Thank you :smile:
  5. so gorgeous! Congrads :drool::graucho:
  6. congrats, great buy.
  7. Congrats on your first LV.:yahoo:They are great pieces, hope you enjoy using them.
  8. Those are very nice bags! I like the Vertical, but I'm personally drooling over the horizontal! Congratulations!!
  9. another DC/NoVA girl!

congrats! the pochette was my first ever lv purchase, and the BV is too cute!
  10. Thank you all :smile:

Material Me, I love the BH just as much as the BV. If I was still in grad school and carrying around books and that laptop of mine, I probably would have purchased the BH.
  11. Congrats!! Those are great purchases for your first LV's!
  12. i love your purse! i have the small batignolles and the pochette too... don't you just love them?!!!!
  13. Those are great choices! You're going to love them so much, congrats!
  14. Congrats on your new purchase, these will last you a long time!
  15. Ooh, nice! Congrats on your first LV bags!