Pulse's Vacanze list.

1. I got an email from Casey that they will be getting the following bags in the Vacanze:
    buon viaggio
    gioco
    zucca
    campeggio
    bambinone
    dolce
    bambino
    portatelefono
    canguro
    cucciolo
    scuola
    ciao ciao
    Stellina
    denaro
    ciao

2. boohoo, no MM or caramella..

3. ooh..already? does anyone have the swatches for it ? I want to see a pic :biggrin:

4. thanks!
    did she say when will they get the bags? they usually get them a lil earlier tho...

5. No, I didn't ask. I think that what is state on their website for release dates are what it is.

6. *sigh* i wanted a MM... I pre-ordered for a Gioco.. not to sure of the other styles.

7. this print should better be awesome since it's the last one.. gotta close up STRONG! haha

i think i'm going to take my chances at whatever shows up in stores.. since i don't know what the print looks like or anything i don't think i'd be able to pick yet.. :O

8. well for me i want to see how it looks before deciding to get one :p

can you imagine if the collaboration ended in familigia??? :lol: i know i cant :lol:

9. ^LOL that would be horrible! bad ending!

10. I definitely want to SEE a swatch or photo of the print before I pre-order... At the same time, I don't know how I'd feel about carrying around a snow-themed bag in a place that doesn't ever snow. *lol*

On a side note, I got my Coach denim large Carly!!
    :yahoo:

11. haha i agree it sure dont snow here either!! maybe its good for christmas season lol?

congrats!!! on your carly!

12. Thanks!! I won it on e-bay for $100 less than the retail price, which means like $200+ less than Hawaii retail!! It was funny because I forgot all about the auction ending soon after I got off work and I stupidly went shopping. So I called my brother and was like, "Can you go into my account and bid for me?" *lol* And my brother doesn't do e-bay so he didn't know what to do but after walking him through it I ended up winning it! I already have the perfect brown leather Coach wallet to match too. Hehe.

I don't know if I'd want to buy a bag just to wear during the Christmas season... Hmmm... I just really have to see it first!! Maybe there's a part of the print that isn't so "Christmas-y" that I could get. I wonder if there will be various holidays included besides Christmas, like Hannukah and Kwanzaa...??

13. great deal!at least it save you a $100 to buy more tokis! :biggrin:

Idk im totally curious to see the print first too..if its too "christmas-y" i probably wont get it :p

14. i preordered the gioco n zucca..my fave style bags! gotta end with the styles that look best! i wanted adventuro too but they don't have =( i hope the print isn't too big!

15. :wtf::shocked::wtf::shocked::wtf::shocked::wtf:

Puls is taking pre orders already for Vacanze? How about Transporto? AHHH!