Pubic Hair Fashion Show ( Permission To Post Granted)

1. Pubic Hair Fashion Show NSFW at all This is a viral marketing campaign for Remington, but it’s so subtle and entertaining that it deserves a watch. There’s not a lot of pubic hair on display, it’s mostly covered up and stylized with feathers, but there’s plenty of B&B, so hide it if you’re watching at work.
  2. :wtf: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
  3. OMG!!!
    That one girl has pubic hair long enough to BRUSH!! :throwup::blink::wtf:

I wonder if that is extensions? I hope so!!! :lol:
  4. of course it's extensions! That hair doesn't get a chance to grow that long before shedding! LOL!

Anyone think it's hilarious that people are actually at this 'Fashion Show' like they're truly checking it out and making notes as if they can head to NM in a few months to buy up the newest in pubic hair trends!? LMBO!!
  5. ^ That's what I was thinking! :roflmfao:

In fact, I was almost buying into 'Pubic Embellishment' as a trend.....almost!!! :lol:
  6. What's the point of the runway?? Are we going to have to dress up our crotches. LOL
  7. I LOVE IT! omg thanks for posting, Prada's Meadow!
  8. :roflmfao: I nearly peed my pants when the girl with the peacock plumes came out and they fanned out!

9.'s hillarious..!! Thanks for sharing Prada!!
  10. Your welcome Ladies :heart:
  11. Strange.
  12. okkay :s
  13. lol! I have no idea what to say!
  14. omg..i clicked this cuz i read 'PUBLIC' and didn't realize that it was PUBIC until I opened the link...HAHAHAHA!
  15. So funny, looks like a joke !!!! everybody is so serious.....spectators and designer talking about his work, with in the back the models being groomed and styled , legs wide open !!!! How embarrassing !
    Read the first comment ......Do europeans have a reputation for being bushy downthere or what ??