Pt 2 of my Collection -- black & white

1. Instead of studying for the CPA exam, I decided to take photos of my B/W chanel bags. 5 are missing but introducing the rest (top to bottom, left to right):

Row 1 - Tweed medium flap, caviar tote, patent leather tote
    Row 2 - Jumbo lambskin flap, tweed w/sequins medium flap, XL jumbo lambskin flap
    Row 3 - Caviar jumbo, double sided jumbo lambskin flap, Lambskin tote (thanks twinklette!), grey-white jumbo reissue (?),
    Row 4 - square quilted flap (??) , lambskin evening flap, medium lambskin flap (the one that launched this collection!), lambskin evening flap, metallic black reissue 227
    Row 5 - patent leather reissue 227, suede evening clutch, anniversary reissue 226, double face patent jumbo, wallet clutch

Since I neither closet nor stairway space, I think my collection is 'complete' ... er, well, there are 3 or 4 others I'd like to get in time ...:p
    Chanel collection 035.jpg
  2. Wonderful collections!
  3. Wowza!
  4. You have to be kidding me......this is part 2 of your collection???I missed part 1, but this is incredible, you have an incredibly gorgeous collection, congratulations!!!!!Now I must look for part one or I won't sleep tonite!!!:nuts:

5. Wowza is right - great bags.
  6. Girl your bags are TDF. I woudl love to get a vintage jumbo one day
  7. Oh gosh.... I am a black bag girl....oh gosh I am drooling..:drool:
  8. ...i don't know what to say except WOW :nuts:
  9. regina07- I saw you part one collection:drool: and let me say.....thought you had an amazing bag collection, now part 2 is just dreamy:tender:....Love all your bags and let me tell you.... you will never run out of Chanel handbags....Amazing collection, you are a truly collector:heart:
  10. holy sh:shocked:t your collection is amazing... do you have a chanel for every day of the year??
  11. Wow! I've never seen so many black Chanel flaps at once. Great collection!

-Stephanie (pond23)
  12. Gorgeous!! LOOOVING the black reissues and love that vintage black caviar tote you got in the middle of the top row!
  13. OMG! I've neven seen something like this, have to show my boyfriend so he won't complain about my addiction:p
  14. WOW!!! That is an amazing collection.
  15. I realized that I missed the jumbo black lambskin with bijoux chain...then thought I'd drag out the BIG GUNS! I'm missing my 2005 reissue 228 (on its ways to me!) and another vintage tote that's in for repair.
    Chanel collection 037.jpg Chanel collection 036.jpg