pst in beige or black?

I like both. Do you have many bags in either color? I say go with what you have less or feel more comfortable. Personally, I have a lot of black bags and I'm now considering getting a beige one, on my next chanel.

ask bbblue, she got both of them recently even though one of them got adopted :P. hm she got gst not pst, I think

Personal preference, BLACK, especially if you want to use it everday.. I think beige is a bit difficult to maintain - esp if you want to use it on daily basis.

I originally purchased the black and later decided to exchange it for the Beige. I have not regretted it and LOVE the beige.. I get a ton of compliments. Good luck with your decision.

ask bbblue, she got both of them recently even though one of them got adopted :P. hm she got gst not pst, I think

Personal preference, BLACK, especially if you want to use it everday.. I think beige is a bit difficult to maintain - esp if you want to use it on daily basis.

i really liked the beige on bbblue though... i think it also depends on your wardrobe, really.