Psst.....I Have to Tell Others Who Understand My LV Illness...

1. What started out as a simple trip to my local N-M store to return a Speedy 30 today, resulted in the purchase of a Monogram Stephen and Monogram Groom zip wallet with the green interior.

I'll post pics tomorrow when DH is not around. No need in me having to explain more than necessary to him tonight.

Thank goodness for the LV Support Group here on Purse Blog!
  2. WOW! You cleaned up! Congrats! :lol:

I take it you have a PHH? :graucho:
  3. Oh unexpected! lol...cant wait to see pics!
  4. OMG! What a Trip! Can't wait to see the pics! I completely understand the waiting until DH isn't around LOL:yes:
  5. heehee.. talk about trading up! :nuts: Congrats on the stephen and the groom zippy!!
  6. Wow! congrats! Can't wait for snaps :smile:
  7. Wow...Congrats on the Stephen!!! Such a great bag and it'll be a great collector's item if you don't use it!
  8. Wowie. You certainly have the LV sickness like all of us here! Yippee for you on getting the Monogram Stephen and groom zip wallet. Enjoy and congratulations! Love the unexpected upgrades!!!
  9. Congrats!
  10. Congrats!
    Cant wait to see your pics!!!
  11. Congrats.
  12. LOL Congrats!!!:yahoo: Can't wait to see the pics:graucho:
  13. Congrats! Can't wait to see the pics.
  14. i cant wait to see the pics. and i can totally understand how you feel about waiting for the DH to be asleep.
    i do that all the time. my bf nags at my purchase all the time.
  15. that's exactly right pinkbweakfast :lol:

my bf always say exactly the same sentence as well, i guess they just wont understand ur addiction EVER :lol: