psssst....i ordered more stuff!

1. Im soooo excited, I just had to share! I will post pictures when I pick it up at my store on Thursday. I ordered the signature stripe shoulder tote in the denim ( I saw this at Macys, but I knew we could order them), a matching mini skinny and last but not least, the legacy stripe long french wallet! I had seen so many pictures of it and all it's gorgeousness that I HAD TO HAVE IT! :yahoo:
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!! You pimped out your purse with really cute accessories! :woohoo:
  3. It's the accessories that make the purse, right?!!

I used to live in NoVA before Texas! I miss fall in NoVA and I miss Cox Farms. (and apple picking at the orchards, cutting down our own xmas trees at the tree farm...*sniffles*)
  4. Cool! I prefer summer, but fall is cool too. I do love having all 4 seasons though :smile: And Cox Farms is the best!
  5. Congrats!
  6. YAY!!! Thats awsome!
  7. Excellent choices! I love my denim stripe stuff, it's so cute!
  8. congrats! can't wait to see pics!
  9. Congrats!
  10. congrats
  11. Very cool. :smile: I love the thrill of purchasing a new bag. I look forward to the pictures. Enjoy!
  12. Oh I can't wait to see that wallet :heart: Congrats!
  13. How exciting...can't wait to see pics! :smile:
  14. Congrats! :yahoo: You have great taste! :tup: I :heart: the lining of the denim tote! I can't wait for pics! :drool: