PSN Report #3: OMG! ADDY is going to share her NEW goodies! WTF? Must be a full moon

1. After seeing karman's and Vista's gorgeous purchases at Holt Renfrew's Private Shopping Night (Canada), I decided to get off my sorry butt and snap some pics for your viewing pleasure.

The front two bags are of cosmetics and a pair of jeans for DH so I won't bother showing you what is inside. I was feeling a tad guilty about my splurges so he got a little something too. :p

I received a 200CDN gift card with my LV, cosmetics and clothing purchases so I decided to do a double-whammy for a Cole Haan bag and Prada pouch (I seem to have a thing for these pouches - this is my third one). Holt's is having an accessories event where a purchase of 450CDN receives a gift of a black Coach wallet. I used my gift cards and scored a bag at 200CDN off the retail and got a free Coach wallet too. :yahoo:

Those of you that know me, know that my ultimate fave is LV but I also like to own a few pieces from other designers like Burberry, Balenciaga, Fendi, Chloe, and Gucci. I saw this Cole Haan Triple Zipped Satchel in Gunmetal on the back of a magazine and it looked amazing. I have looked for it on numerous trips to Holt's over the past few months but it was never there. Well, I walked in to pick up my purchases and WHAMMO, there she be, sitting all nice and pretty like. :nuts: She is huge, light and very slouchy... loving it! She is joining another Cole Haan that I use for work - very large, comfy on the shoulder and the leather is so soft.

The Neo Cabby MM is gorgeous! The leather has amazing texture and no vachetta to worry about. The shoulder strap is a perfect drop and the bag looks so nice worn on the shoulder. I adore her! :heart:

Anyways, enjoy the pics!

p1.jpg p2.jpg p3.jpg p4.jpg
  2. Wow!!!:nuts:
  3. Wow-it looks like you had fun! I love all your new stuff, especially the Colle Haan bag - it's so pretty! Congrats and enjoy your purchases. :yes:
  4. great new purchases plus I love Cole Haan:tup:
  5. OMG!!! :tender:
  6. Love the Neo Cabby and the Cole Hann bag is gorgeous too! Great choices!
  7. Lol Addy!
    You got the Cabby!! :drool:
  8. awesome haul! big congrats!!
  9. Love the Cabby! Congrats!
  10. Yay! I'm glad you shared too. All of your goodies are gorgeous. That Cole Haan is very pretty - LOVE the color! Congrats on all!
  11. gorgeous
  12. Lovely purchases- the CH looks so nice and smooshy!
  13. Congrats Addy!!
  14. Congrats!! So the black neo cabby is in Alberta now?
  15. OMG, Congrats!!!