PSA: Price increase in Hong Kong

I just got a jumbo flap early october in Bangkok airport, S/A said that so far, Chanel in bangkok airport is the cheapest in Asia. I dont know but they dont have much. I got a large flap in caviar for B83,000 ($1-33) something like that... have to check prices, then i got a cambon large in HK last wk for 13,300 HKD how does it compare to other parts of asia?

IceEarl,

Thanks for the PSA update! I just can't believe how can Chanel increase the price for 3 times in a year, especially after we all fell in love with it....it's incredible!!! Unfortunately, I still like all from Chanel very much...what can we do?

Hi Ladies, here's an update, just spoke with my SA at Prince Building boutique, confirm price increase for all Classics on 1 Nov, it will be at least 10%...

Another SA from the Peninsula Hotel told me the price increase will be in Nov too...

:tdown: too bad i'll be leaving for HK on the first week of NOV!!! :hysteric:

:Push: it seems I won't get a chance to get any classic items before the price increase then. First I won't be in Toronto Chanel until end of Oct. (oh well, they increased the Cdn. price already), then I won't be in HK until Nov.4. :crybaby:

:shrugs: I may just get something else when I'm in HK. Hopefully, there's something that I like. BTW, any price change for the wallet & other accessories?

omg i'm very horrified with chanel!!! i'm planning to get a chanel in dec when i go to hongkong!! looks like i can't anymore!! is chanel cheaper in europe? does anyone know?? thanks!