PSA! Don't let Jill talk you into online shopping......

1. Public Service Announcement

What ever you do, do not let Jill talk you into online shopping while drinking! Especially while planning swag bags for tPF and your oscar party...lol!

This is what I came home to today! :wtf: Since that was only Sunday (I think :wacko: ). I don't even want to see what tomorrow and Friday are going to look like! :push:

[​IMG]

Good thing today is rubbish day, all the boxes are already broken down and out for recycling. Shopping? Who, me ??? :angel:
    :whistle:

2. ...oh..my...gosssh...

3. HaHaHa:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: !! Amazing! All that matters is that you are happy with your purchases. ;) I'm drinking wine right now. God I want some french fries...

4. wow, all this just because of Jill??? :p

5. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!

6. Oh. My. God. :lol:

7. good grief!

i figured out a long time ago that drinking and shopping didn't mix...and i didn't even have an enabler for it!

8. Holy crap!! lol that's a boatload of stuff! I need an online shopping spree like that!

9. What! Omg!!! NOW OPEN THOSE DAMN BOXES AND SHOW US WHAT U GOT!!!!

(way to go jill! :rolleyes: )

10. hahah wow!

now what's in them? :biggrin:

11. yeah yeah!! whatcha got?

12. ^^^ What they said :yes: ...pics please!

13. Can't show pics yet...:graucho: , some of it is for the Oscar swag bags! I am making 2 bags for tPF and for my girlfriends attending my Oscar party :smile: .

14. Wow!

15. lol... What's in all those boxes???