PS1 Tote Reveal

1. So I haven't posted on PF in FOREVER but recently I was looking into purchasing a PS1 Tote and had so much trouble finding modeling shots of the bag and no one in my area really carries PS so I couldn't go try it on.

So here are so shots of my new PS1 Tote in Orchid that I got (at an amazing sale price) for those who like me wanted to know more about this bag.
    L1001040 copy.jpg L1001042.JPG L1001045.JPG
  2. i am really warming up to the tote and have been eyeing it in black myself!

this one looks amazing on you and yup, i do love me some orchid!
  3. Beautiful color! The bag sits in just the right spot when you wear it cross-body. Congrats!
  4. Thanks!!! I'm really glad I got this and for an amazing price too! I haven't used her yet but I'm very happy with this new addition to my family. :yahoo:
  5. It's gorgeous in this color! :heart: Congrats and you got it for amazing price too!?
  6. I didn't even know this tote existed (only the PS11 tote). Congrats! It looks amazing on you and on sale to boot! :smile:
  7. Congratulations on your steal! It fits you perfectly. Thanks for sharing, I've been wanting to see photos of this style since it came out. Lovely lovely.
  8. Nice.
  9. Gorgeous! I can't decide between orchid or raspberry for my next PS. This just put a +1 in the orchid box!
  10. Looks amazing! Especially in that color. May I ask how much you got it for?
  11. Gorgeous! The color and the shape both look great on you.