Prugna or Black?

1. I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but the search function doesn't seem to be working. Anyway, I'm back to lusting for a Coffer, and my big debate is black or prugna? I love both colors and I have bags in both colors, so that's not the issue. For those of you who have a Coffer in either color, what do you like about it and would you recommend it? Are you glad you got that color, or would you have preferred something else? TIA!
  2. I love my black coffer!! It is my everyday bag and I wouldn't trade it for the world! I actually had the prugna as well and ended up selling it. It was very beautiful, however the color really wasn't one that I would use much. ;)
  3. Thanks miu2! Anyone else have any thoughts?
  4. I LOVE the prugna!! If I were shopping for another Coffer, that would be my color. ;)
  5. Does anyone have any modeling pics of the prugna? Since the search function's not working, I went through all the pictures of tPFers bags, and none are there, believe it or not! Lots of black, which helped, but none showing off the prugna. Anyone can help?
  6. I know someone posted model pics of the prugna a while back, but I'm blanking out on who and when it was. Vlad's last update on the search function was that it would be back by mid-week, so unless someone else remembers who it was or when it was, you'll probably just have to wait a few days. :shrugs:
  7. i say prugna since it's a more 'extravagant' color but both are really gorge.
  8. I just purchased the Prugna. I also have the black, but how much black can you have right? The Prugna is beautiful. It goes with any color that black would match, only it is much richer. Also, it was extremely difficult to locate (in the NJ/NY area anyway) so it is much more unique than the typical black. Go with what YOU love!!
  9. Could you post pictures Queen of Bags? Pretty please??;)
  10. black :smile:
  11. Prugna. :yes:
  12. PRUGNA!!! it is very dark, so it can serve whatever functions black serves. but, with much more pizzaz!!