Protection Spray

1. Many ppl refer to Apple Guard to protect the leather of b-bags. Does anyone know where can I buy one locally in MA? Will Wilson Leather & Suede protector works well on b-bags because it is very easy to find?

mocc

2. I find Wilson spray easier to find and it works JUST as well if not better. It dries quickly!

3. mocc...the only place that I know of that sells AG in store is Burlington Coat Factory.

4. Do you think the spray does anything to the texture or sheen of the leather?

5. Look for it in the leather coats section.

6. mocc, you can go to the burlington's coat factory website to see if they have a store in your local area.

z&j, i always use the appleguarde spray and i've never experienced any problems with the leather. just make sure you spray with a light sweeping motion... let it dry and repeat.

7. Thanks esile, I need to protect my twiggy today:yes:

8. z&j, your welcome. btw, i always spray my handles with 3 coats to protect it from darkening. it's worked for me. good luck and happy spraying!!!

9. Thanks. I remember there is a Burlington Coat Factory somewhere in MA. I will check it out :smile:

10. I'm in Massachusetts too! There's a couple of Burlington Coat Factory stores in the state. I go to the one in Natick. I'm probably going there today b/c I am out of the AG conditioner and spray. Last time I was there they only had 2 sprays left!!! I hope they have it when I go today!

11. What color is your bag? You may want to be careful as there's been a lot of PFers who've noticed color changes on lighter ones. I've been to chicken to ever use it myself, so others would know better :yes:

12. What color is your bag? You may want to be careful as there's been a lot of PFers who've noticed color changes on lighter ones. I've been to chicken to ever use it myself, so others would know better

13. the spray doesnt change the color, the conditioner is known to though. but Applegarde spray is what is recommended to use on light bags to protect against dirt, stains and darkening.

14. ^^ Ohhhh, that makes sense then! Thanks!