Protecting Kelly

lovely kelly btw, allaboutnice! :P

thank you, I joined a temping agency a couple of weeks away to help build up funds towards my next bag, a Birkin, with luck. It's been a real pleasure getting dressed up every day and taking the Kelly out to work. Must be the smartest looking bag ever to have to do the photocopying! My 'boss' these last 2 weeks gave her a bump with a filing cabinet door (very gently thank goodness) It's a good job looks can't kill, he would have been a pile of smoking embers on the floor :smile:

Here is a pic.... not good one, I can do another one if you need me too.
Rose, I laughed out loud!!! Hopefully your older daughter was not around to see that picture being taken!!!

Socal, so you have the large with long handles and you can easily fit the 35 in and zip it?? I am just confused because someone above said they ordered the largest on the site (so was that the XL?) and they couldn't zip the 35 into it...:shrugs:

This a great thread! I am new and have a 40cm black togo Kelly, a 35 cm chamonix Kelly, and a 28 cm Bonwit Teller Kelly. I would like to ravel with them. Is the longchamp the best for protecting them in the rain? Can hey fold up to be kept inside the bag? Is ther e a zipper? Will my evelyn gm also fit inside? I hate the raincoats that com with my Kellys.

I just flew with my Kelly for the first time yesterday and I almost did the exact same and used my Longchamp! Instead I used a larger John Hart tote because I wanted to have just one carry on and I had other things and because the John Hart has a more sturdy shape.

I didn't have to take anything out of the bag- and placed the whole bag underneath the seat in front of me with no problems (except my paranoia!)

I think it's a great idea to protect when traveling through large airports and planes. Yuck is everywhere! 😜