Promo/Coupon Coded Lands End

1. Does anyone have any codes at this time for Lands End...I would appreciate if you can share. At times they send out codes for people who shopped recently etc., but I don't have one at this time. If you do, I would love if you could post...need to buy several things for the kids for the summer seaon. Thank you.

2. You know I've never gotten a promo code for lands end and I've shopped there for years. I always end up using my amex points for gift cards. If you find one let me know!

3. If there is something specific you need, let me know. A good friend of mine is a regional manager at Sears and she gets me super discounts on the Lands End clothing for my kids; that is almost all they ever wear.

4. Occasionally they have free shipping... there hasn't been one of those in a while.

5. I was just about to ask this, lol! I need to buy a pair of the sport shoes for a trip to the keys I have to go on with my kids at school. Even if I could just get free shipping ...

6. all right i have one i wont use... IT EXPIRES TODAY (5-01-06)!!! $20 a $100 order (excluding shipping and handling)

Enter the numbers in the Gift Card fields when shopping online, or mention them when calling.

VOUCHER#: 6027 6809 0936 2712

PIN: 73678299

:smile: