Promise Rings

I recieved one several years ago about 6 months prior to our engagement that looks just like this:

I wonder if DeBeers stole my design or if I stole theirs ;)

Attachments

• amepromisering.jpg
    amepromisering.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 81

Here's my precious baby that i received from my bf on our one year anniversary together. i've had it for almost 3 years now (our 4 year is coming up soon). it still blows my breath away everytime i look at it, and it always will.
it's a 1 cttw 3 stoned diamond ring.:yahoo:
I love it! It's gorgeous and in perfect size, not too small and not too big.

I'm loving everyone's rings, they're really pretty.

And here's mine...I know it sort looks like a wedding set, I was supposed to only wear the top one but it came in a set so I wanted both rings lol

Attachments

• ring.jpg
    ring.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 86
I love it! It's gorgeous and in perfect size, not too small and not too big.

oh thank you! i finally have someone who thinks it's just perfect ( i think it is too) everybody always thinks it looks like a rock:wtf:, i mean it is impressive and all but...i try to be as humble about it as possible:yes:

I'm loving everyone's rings, they're really pretty.

And here's mine...I know it sort looks like a wedding set, I was supposed to only wear the top one but it came in a set so I wanted both rings lol

that's a very beautiful set.:heart::heart::heart: heheh, i could imagine you not wanting to part with its partner. it does look like a wedding set and i'm sure it IS considered to be a wedding set but hey, it looks wonderful!:yes:

John gave me my promise ring a year ago. I love it :smile: It's small but not too small. I told him I want a giant version of it as an engagement ring.

pZALE1-2218773t400.jpg

I don't have a promise ring but I'd like to think of the Tiffany Elsa Perretti's Open heart ring as my promise ring since it's the first ring my boyfriend bought for me with the money he worked for....I'm so proud and loving it!!! :smile:

Yeah, I got it!! :yahoo: As soon as I saw it, it was :love: Its much better than we thought it would be. Blue Nile has great value! I highly recommend it. It's a 1/3 princess cut in 18k white gold with platinum prongs, SI-2, I color. My bf of 9 years gave it to me on saturday after my friends wedding. He said that one day I'll get the big one. We're still students, so I don't mind waiting.

Attachments

• IMG_226700.jpg
    IMG_226700.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_226200.jpg
    IMG_226200.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_226300.jpg
    IMG_226300.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 88
congrats on your long term relationship. that is SOMETHING! it a stunning promise ring and your nails look great with it too! yeah, you'll get the big one one day ;) and it will probably be better than you expect ;) same like how you're feeling right now. i think blue nile does have the value. i'll shop there for my stone one day.

congrats on your long term relationship. that is SOMETHING! it a stunning promise ring and your nails look great with it too! yeah, you'll get the big one one day ;) and it will probably be better than you expect ;) same like how you're feeling right now. i think blue nile does have the value. i'll shop there for my stone one day.

Thanks! He's definetely a keeper now. He picked it out from a few differnt styles I liked. He decided on the princess cut even though I wanted a round brilliant. He thought it suited me me more because he calls me princess a lot.

Blue nile offers a really good value. Searching through their selection of stones and bands is a lot of fun too.