Project Runway's Emmett opens NY flagship boutique

1. Check it out guys...

http://www.emmettmccarthy.com/

Think it will be cool? I have to say that I don't even remember most of Emmett's designs. Maybe he will surprise us like Jay did, though.

2. It has potential... I'd love to check it out sometime though

3. another blog that i love has a semi-review of the store

"Part two of our mission was to check out EMC2, Project Runway designer Emmett McCarthy's store on Elizabeth Street. I wasn't expeciting at all, but we walked in and there was Emmett! (For the record, he is very tall and very nice.) The store is a bit sparse, but he's got some funky accessories and a pretty lace slipdress for sale. He overheard us talking about where to find a budget bridal dress for BO and her upcoming nuptials, and rattled off a bunch of suggestions for where to go. Also, he has an adorable black chihuahua. We left technically empty-handed, but our Project Runway fixes were satiated, and now BO has a list of cool stores to check out in her search for The Dress."

4. That's so funny! I wonder if he personally oversees the store, or whether he was just there that day by coincidence? I thought that he would have SAs to manage it...

5. Thats really interesting that Emmett was there, plus he sounded quite personable. Well I guess thats always a good Idea when your a new designer. I think I might check it out.

6. Yay! I loved Emmet. He was such a dandy.