Project Runway Season 4

oh yeah I heard that too about the guy leaving, HIV and all that. I heard he was really pissed about the editing of how he leaves or something like that. Oh I dont know either they make it seem as if they ask him to leave but he actually left on his own. something like that.

I thought in the previous seasons, the first episode or two were more interesting - making something out of grocery store purchases, and last season strip your apartment and make something out of the shower curtain, etc. This season's first challenge seemed kind of lame, although the dresses were certainly interesting.

I miss Austin Scarlett already!

He was a lot of fun, wasn't he?

This is going to be a great season, I think. I never get super-excited until there's five or six designers left, but this year, all of the people are interesting right from the start.

The last guy to get to the tent to choose his fabrics (Chris, I think his name is) reminds me a lot of Jay from the first season.

and while searching for Rami, it seems he's already an established designer...with shops, a professional website, etc. He's great but why is he on the show? I thought it was bad enough allowing Jeffrey on last year since he had his own manufacturing warehouse with employees...

:confused1: