Project Runway- Season 3!!!**SPOILERS may be INCLUDED!!**

cs06 said:
I LOVED last night's show and I bet they didn't expect the apartments to be completely destroyed like they were! The 2 that were the best (no names yet as to not spoil), the coat and the sheet dress, were both amazing and beautiful. I thought the most innovative was Michael's though. How come he wasn't put among the best? I would have liked to have seen more of his dress. He was the only one that didn't rely 90% on fabric or apholstery for the basic dress. I think he will be a force to be reckoned with this show.

I LOVED how their apartments weren't cleaned! Huge surprise for them...hehe.

bagluv said:
The Show Was Great.....I Like The Barbie Guy & The Woman Who Designed The Gorgeous Coat (Light Blue With Faux Fur).....I Also Like The Guy With The Coffee Flter Dress (I Wish I Wrote Down Names!)......I'm Basing This On Their Designs. All So Cute!!!!!
I think the right guy won last night, cute and talented, what a combo!!! - I also agree that that coffee filter dress was AMAZING!!! How clever is that designer!!!!

That coffee filter dress was hot. I thought he should have been in the top six. However that guy that made the dress with the bows in the back should have won IMO. I think it was more innovative than that bedsheet dress.

elongreach said:
That coffee filter dress was hot. I thought he should have been in the top six.

I liked that dress a lot but I thought he kind of lifted it off of Chloe's design from last season when she took the green petals from the florist and made the dress. But what a great idea? I thought his was very good, as was the winner's and the Barbie Doll designer and the woman with the coat.
I only caught half of it but I am going to try and catch the reruns today some time.

Great show last night! I really like what Keith (the Winner) did with the bed sheets, that dress was beautifully constructed & cut! To think, that was the first dress he made for a woman too! :P

I also like the guy with the coffee filters, great idea & execution, it looks like real fabric from afar! My other favs are the vintage-looking "rug" coat, the dress with the red bows on the back, the dress with the 2 long dangly things on the back, & the outfit with the leather-like skirt! :smile:

You can rate all the designers here:

http://www.bravotv.com/Project_Runway/rate/

Love this show! Ithink Tim Gunn and michael kors have big crushes on Keith!

When we were watching the show yesterday, my BF predicted the challenge! he said the challenge would be to use the fabrics from the rooms for their dresses....when it turned out to be that I turned around and asked BF how he knew that????? he said "I just saw all the marrimekko fabrics in the rooms and i knew"

First he spots the two sec balenciaga bag appearance on SNL last month and now this. To be fair, I told him about what Marrimekko is a while ago, but My BF is becoming a design diva!!!

JJ'S MAMA said:
Thanks for the link. That was an AWESOME interview. I Love Tim Gunn!:tender:

I work in Manhattan right near the Parsons New School for Design and chanced to see Tim Gunn one afternoon. He looks EXACTLY the same in person as he does on tv- but I was too star-struck to say anything to him! I have been watching PR since Season One and it is one of the few shows on tv that actually gets better each season.

Wow - loved it! The coffee filter dress rocked. I was blown away at all the talent. I loved the outfit that had the chandelier pieces along the bottom of the dress or trench - can't remember what it was.

Finally got to see the first episode last night - loved it! I felt the top 3 which made the final call were definately the best 3, and my current personal "favorites".

Thanks, kahluamilk, for posting the link to the interview - good read! :yes:

i've watched it three times :nuts: :nuts: I loveee dvr! hahah!

I thought the barbie guy should have one.
Keith used a bedsheet...reaaaaal innovative. But it WAS really well sewn.
I also really liked Michael's coffee filter dress...I like him a lot.
I also really liked Malan's, it was so couture and high fashion.
I feel sorry for vincent, but love him. :love:

varsha624 said:
When we were watching the show yesterday, my BF predicted the challenge! he said the challenge would be to use the fabrics from the rooms for their dresses....when it turned out to be that I turned around and asked BF how he knew that????? he said "I just saw all the marrimekko fabrics in the rooms and i knew"

First he spots the two sec balenciaga bag appearance on SNL last month and now this. To be fair, I told him about what Marrimekko is a while ago, but My BF is becoming a design diva!!!

I love it! He sounds like a keeper because he really is interested in what interests you! Now if he starts naming shoes, then marry him!