Project Codename "Arm Candies"

Hope everyone is having a great start to 2012 :smile:

I ended 2011 on a high note, bags-wise too ;)

Unlike my BFF who is going for a ZERO bag 2012 and a sister who had a whirlwind end-of-year bags spree and concluded that she's done until 2013, I'm taking a somewhat realistic goal (ignoring all knowing-it-all sneers) of one bag per quarter :P - now, now, let's have a lil' more faith in me to make good on this resolution! I can't count on DH because he's my greatest enabler!!!

Anyway, 3rd day into the new year, I got myself an arm candy to fill one out of my four bag slots. Full story here http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/a-reveal-valentines-day-comes-early-723083.html

As BFF pointed out, I have 2.99999 months to go in the first quarter so let's hope I make it!!! In the meantime, I'm gonna enjoy my candylicious Monogram Vernis Rayures Alma BB in Pomme D'Amour

943f899b.jpg

4842fd1f.jpg

bc3cc00c.jpg

fa7075f3.jpg

Love your BB pomme/pink! I thought I was so lucky to find the BB in pomme in NYC on black friday... I just love it, but go figure...had I known they were going to come out with this one in stripes I may have waited. Then again, some of the BBs are hard to come by.
Congrats on another beauty:smile::love:

Love your BB pomme/pink! I thought I was so lucky to find the BB in pomme in NYC on black friday... I just love it, but go figure...had I known they were going to come out with this one in stripes I may have waited. Then again, some of the BBs are hard to come by.
Congrats on another beauty:smile::love:

Congrats on your BB Pomme!!! Definitely a gorgeous color to have for a BB :smile:

I guess with BBs, you just have to go for it when you see one you fancy :graucho:

It has been a quiet 2012 - so far I'm making good on my one bag per quarter resolution :graucho:

Whether I have filled my first quarter quota, I'll keep you guessing!!! :P

Anyway, it was just a lazy Sunday afternoon when answering the doorbell brought me this surprise!

f590d70b.jpg