Proenza Schouler PS1 ~ Keep All bag

I am really, really beginning to love this bag...I'm thinking about just throwing caution to the wind and ording the small in Saddle. Any words of encouragement?

Go for it! I went to barneys to look at the PS1 and they also had the keep all I was so suprised by how much I liked it. Very light weight, the drop length of the straps are perfect, the leather was gorgeous you can't go wrong.

Micole- The only green Keepall I can find is the small. Boo.....but I am going to BARNEYS today to see it.
Yours is the large right? I really want the large so if the smal green is too small I will just order the large black from the website.

Anyone know of a large green keepall anywhere?

Micole- The only green Keepall I can find is the small. Boo.....but I am going to BARNEYS today to see it.
Yours is the large right? I really want the large so if the smal green is too small I will just order the large black from the website.

Anyone know of a large green keepall anywhere?

Jackieusc, mine is indeed the large. I personally wouldn't want it to be any smaller. It's big, but by no means overwhelming. It's just right. I've never even seen the small in person, and although I imagine it's lovely, I'm thrilled with mine. If I come across a large green in those moments I distract myself looking at new offerings from PS1, I'll be sure to let you know ASAP!

Just picked up the small kelly green and the large black Keep All from Barneys Chicago.....
Love them both and the large is huge but I love big bags.

I am going to see if I can fit all my normal stuff into the small and I will take pictures. The black is a keeper for sure. The green I want to keep but was really wanting the large and can't find it anywhere. There is a tiny tiny tear in the leather where the metal signature cuff is on the handle.
Has anyone else had the little metal cuff dig into the handle?

Just picked up the small kelly green and the large black Keep All from Barneys Chicago.....
Love them both and the large is huge but I love big bags.

I am going to see if I can fit all my normal stuff into the small and I will take pictures. The black is a keeper for sure. The green I want to keep but was really wanting the large and can't find it anywhere. There is a tiny tiny tear in the leather where the metal signature cuff is on the handle.
Has anyone else had the little metal cuff dig into the handle?

Congrats on your bag(s)!! I am examining my handle as we speak, and there is no tear to take note of. Since you have the large in black now, are you considering keeping the small in the color you love for days when you're carrying a lighter load? It would certainly be a gorgeous option to have. But if you know for certain you want it in large, you could get lucky if you keep your eyes peeled. It's a tough call!

Here it goes....
I love the small kelly, it is a great size for my summer needs. I am keeping both as I know for sure I will be using the heck out of the large black one, it is very large and will take ton of stuff inside even though it doesn't look that much bigger than the small, but it is, on the inside.

Inside the small kelly I have my Bal wallet/3 RM pouches/Sunglass Case/iPhone/iPad in RM case, it fit beautifully, no bulge and it looked the same as it did with nothing in it as it did completely full! Interesting bag!

Attachments

• Kelly:ps1:KeepAll:4.jpg
    Kelly:ps1:KeepAll:4.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 1,743
  • Kelly:PS1:KeepAll.jpg
    Kelly:PS1:KeepAll.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 1,552
  • PS1:KeepAll:both.jpg
    PS1:KeepAll:both.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 2,088
  • PS1:KeepAll:INSIDE.jpg
    PS1:KeepAll:INSIDE.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 1,966
Here it goes....
I love the small kelly, it is a great size for my summer needs. I am keeping both as I know for sure I will be using the heck out of the large black one, it is very large and will take ton of stuff inside even though it doesn't look that much bigger than the small, but it is, on the inside.

Inside the small kelly I have my Bal wallet/3 RM pouches/Sunglass Case/iPhone/iPad in RM case, it fit beautifully, no bulge and it looked the same as it did with nothing in it as it did completely full! Interesting bag!

I'm so happy you're keeping them both!! You have to. It appears they are in love, and separating them would be cruel.

Micole- That black bag is EVERYTHING!

I have the large ps1 in saddle and noticed the leather flap is heavier/thicker than my keepall flap, but that makes it easier to carry on the wrist or in the hand.

I need to expand my summer wardrobe for this new green bag! The keepall just BEGS for a scarf........any suggestions for the green?

Micole- That black bag is EVERYTHING!

I have the large ps1 in saddle and noticed the leather flap is heavier/thicker than my keepall flap, but that makes it easier to carry on the wrist or in the hand.

I need to expand my summer wardrobe for this new green bag! The keepall just BEGS for a scarf........any suggestions for the green?

It DOES beg for a scarf doesn't it!! I've been wearing my grey Sarta scarf with my Midnight Keepall, and when I take it off.. well don't I just stuff the scarf inside the bag!
I'm a big fan of neutral scarves. I think white would be quite gorgeous with such a vibrant green. With a color like kelly, I'd be wary of accessorizing with another color that would compete with it (although a deep burgundy or purple would be lovely). The hardware is so minimal, you could afford to spice up your ensemble with some great jewelry, such as a large cuff on your wrist. My large silver cuff looks fantastic when I'm holding my bag, I just love it.