Proenza Schouler PS1 ~ Keep All bag

Small Keep All in SMOKE

1_product_PS1_keep_all_small_smoke_220_420_q__MG_0544_kopie.png

1_product_PS1_keep_all_small_smoke_163_218_extend_bgffffff_q_detail1.jpg

1_product_PS1_keep_all_small_smoke_163_218_extend_bgffffff_q_detail2.jpg

1_product_PS1_keep_all_small_smoke_163_218_extend_bgffffff_q_detail3.jpg

Small Keep All in SMOKE

sien-antwerp.com/files/thumb/_/M/1_product_PS1_keep_all_small_smoke_220_420_q__MG_0544_kopie.png

sien-antwerp.com/files/thumb/d/e/1_product_PS1_keep_all_small_smoke_163_218_extend_bgffffff_q_detail1.jpg

sien-antwerp.com/files/thumb/d/e/1_product_PS1_keep_all_small_smoke_163_218_extend_bgffffff_q_detail2.jpg

sien-antwerp.com/files/thumb/d/e/1_product_PS1_keep_all_small_smoke_163_218_extend_bgffffff_q_detail3.jpg

Our bag looks darling in that color! I'm under the assumption you have a Keep All, Starbrite. What color do you have or wish for?

Our bag looks darling in that color! I'm under the assumption you have a Keep All, Starbrite. What color do you have or wish for?

Noooo I don't :sad: I bought the black Medium PS1 and I had to return it because there was loose stitching after only having it a week and a half. I then fell in love with the small black Keep All, but at the time Barney's only had 1 left and it was a display and not in good condition. It was very handled.

So I told my SA to please call me when a new fresh batch comes in. Well it has been almost 2 months and they have not recieved any new black Keep Alls! I am dying for it! I really love it in the Saddle color too, which Barney's does not sell. I've only seen the Saddle online, but it's gorgeous. However, I really need a black bag right now. Guess I just have to keep waiting....:shucks:

Finally a thread devoted to one of the most beautiful and functional bags as of late!
I'm dying for one!
Is Birch lighter than Saddle?

I think I need the smaller size version in my life.

What color is your Keep All Micole?

It's Midnight, Starbrite! It's shown here in my avatar, and I posted pics earlier in this thread. I just got it last week!! It was the last of its kind in perfect condition at Barneys. I'm so in love with it! I'm sure they'll have black re-stocked soon enough, and you should definitely wait. I think you'll be thrilled with it.. It was the small you're after? I'll be sure to keep an eye on the Barneys site for you.

It's Midnight, Starbrite! It's shown here in my avatar, and I posted pics earlier in this thread. I just got it last week!! It was the last of its kind in perfect condition at Barneys. I'm so in love with it! I'm sure they'll have black re-stocked soon enough, and you should definitely wait. I think you'll be thrilled with it.. It was the small you're after? I'll be sure to keep an eye on the Barneys site for you.

Yeah the small one, thank you so much :smile: I saw Midnight at Barneys the other day. They had one left in the small. It's a gorgeous color, congrats!!! Yours is a large though right?

Yeah the small one, thank you so much :smile: I saw Midnight at Barneys the other day. They had one left in the small. It's a gorgeous color, congrats!!! Yours is a large though right?

Thank you! Mine is indeed a large. I'm curious to see how the small would compare. I'm sure it's quite a stunner, and I will definitely keep my eyes peeled. It will be exciting when you can post your own personal pics on the thread that you started!!:biggrin:

I have been thinking about getting the PS1 keepall in small ever since i first saw it at Bergdorf Goodman in January.

I think I have decided on the kelly green.

Do any of you know where they have it?
Only place I've seen it is on Sien but it was sold out!

Please let me know if you see it anywhere! (but not ebay or anywhere that we can't get Customer Service)

Thanks~!!

I have been thinking about getting the PS1 keepall in small ever since i first saw it at Bergdorf Goodman in January.

I think I have decided on the kelly green.

Do any of you know where they have it?
Only place I've seen it is on Sien but it was sold out!

Please let me know if you see it anywhere! (but not ebay or anywhere that we can't get Customer Service)

Thanks~!!

Barney's in Beverly Hills has it. Saw it in the small size on Sunday.

Mandy Moore with her Keep All

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• mandy-moore-ryan-adams-movie-mates-03.jpg
    mandy-moore-ryan-adams-movie-mates-03.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 4,275
  • mandy-moore-ryan-adams-movie-mates-05.jpg
    mandy-moore-ryan-adams-movie-mates-05.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 7,121