Proenza Schouler PS1 bag

1. I :heart: the first (navy) one and the clutch (especially it's color).
  2. This bag literally stopped me in my tracks. It's the perfect casual purse.

3. What a gorgeous bag! Is that suede? What are the dimensions?
  4. Here is the one I got, the medium in midnight. It is so soft and pretty. The photo doesn't do the color justice.

I'm debating getting the small python from the boutique in Belgium where I got this one. I really liked it, and it is less pricey than it would be to get the medium one in the States. I just sold a bunch of bags, too, so it's doable. I just can't decide!
  5. where can i get these bags online! help please
  6. What a great everyday purse! I love the name of it, too, lol.
  8. I love this bag. Been thinking about a medium in black or that lovely midnight blue.
  9. I've been carrying mine every day for the past week and I didn't think it was possible, but I think I am even more in love with it than I was when I got it! The color in the photos doesn't do it justice (even in the photo I took). It's dark midnight in dim lighting and a rich, beautiful blue in sunlight.

KittyKat65, I totally understand how you feel! The size, shape, and overall look of the bag are absolutely perfect.

I have a small python one coming soon too, and will post photos when it gets here.
  10. Does anyone know how long the shoulder strap is for the medium bag? :thinking: I'm wondering if it is long enough to work as a crossbody strap.
  11. I just measured mine. The strap is adjustable and I have mine on the longest setting, which is about 35 inches from end-to end if you count the hardware clips. The strap drop is 14 inches to the top of the handle. I am 5'8" and can wear it crossbody with no problem, but it sits a little high - the bottom of the bag hangs about mid-hip on me. I'm also not the skinniest person around, so it will probably sit lower on someone shorter and thinner. :smile:

Hope that helps!
  12. #28 Dec 27, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2008
    I finally gave in. I ordered the large size in Tobacco Suede from Barneys Madison Ave store - I believe it is the same color as MK Olsen is wearing. It arrives on Wednesday :nuts:

13. Oh no, that doesn't give me an excuse not to buy it! :sweatdrop:

Thank you for measuring for me! I must now stalk this bag and see if I can find one to fondle in real life. :p
  14. I love this one, its :drool: I'm not familiar with this line, I like their clothing though.