Proenza Schouler COMMENTS for reference threads

Elliespurse

Authenticator
O.G.
Jun 21, 2009
Here’s the place to post Comments for the Proenza Schouler reference threads. Post your thoughts about what's missing and what you would like to see.

Also link pics from the ref threads or add them. Comment on modeling pics and member pics are encouraged! :heart:

I think it would be great if more could add pics of your bags in the ref threads, it doesn't need to be with all the info perhaps just the year you got the bag. I added my smoke/black in the satchel tread.

I know some TPFers got the lovely Mini Messenger last year :graucho:

I think it would be great if more could add pics of your bags in the ref threads, it doesn't need to be with all the info perhaps just the year you got the bag. I added my smoke/black in the satchel tread.

I know some TPFers got the lovely Mini Messenger last year :graucho:

Done and done! I posted my latest acquisition in the Keep All ref thread. Thanks for being so proactive Elliespurse! Your bags are stunning!

Gorgeous Keep All's Micole and jackieusc, the small/large size comparison and what they holds is really useful! -I'll sure get a Keep All for fall :love:

--

Does anyone know if this PS Folded bag is seasonal or permanent? :?:
attachment.php

^^I have never seen that bag before, it is lovely!

I am going to use the large black keepall for fall. Do we know what colors the KeepAll is coming in for Fall out of the color chart? That purple is TDF!

^^I have never seen that bag before, it is lovely!

I am going to use the large black keepall for fall. Do we know what colors the KeepAll is coming in for Fall out of the color chart? That purple is TDF!

They have the PS folded bag at Barneys NY but in other colors and called "striped tennis bag" I think.

Perhaps Erica has some inside info on Keep All fall colors ;)

I'm not sure who arranged the reference thread, but I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to organize it in such an orderly, migraine-free manner! For those researching on PS, everything is so much easier and quicker to find now! Thank you, thank you!

batgirl416 - Thanks! :flowers:

I just used the same format suggested by Cosmopolitan for the Céline reference lib, she had used it for the YSL ref lib before. An alternative would be to make threads by season but I think it is better by style.

I also think it's so much fun to add to the ref lib threads, and I anyways had saved all pics and info from past seasons on my computer.

Also big thanks to iluvmybags who started the first PS reference thread last year http://forum.purseblog.com/proenza-schouler-reference-library/please-post-your-pics-ps1-here-reference-only-633763.html

I agree Elliespurse, better by style! And really helpful when people who have different styles post side by side comparisons..

I agree with Micole. The side by side comparison of different styles will help. Just posted in a thread if someone can post a side by side comparison of a Satchel/Balenciaga vs a Keepall (whether Large or Small) so that I can get an idea.