Proenza Schouler Bag for Target - Any Opinions?

1. Hi,
    I'm really looking forward to the Proenza Schouler capsule for Target. The clothes look cute, but I'm kinda on the fence about the handbag. Do you guys have any opinions? Or if you saw it in person, any comments about the quality, functionality?

I'm really looking forward to what you guys have to say!

P.S. - The actual collection comes out tommorrow and the only picture I could find was on eBay.

eBay: Proenza Schouler for Target Chain Print Canvas Bag (item 110087313727 end time Feb-07-07 05:28:14 PST)
  2. I think it's kinda fug...
  3. I don't like it. It looks wrong.
  4. the proportions look odd. i think it's too big for a bag of that shape.
  5. Awww, I likes it. I'm looking forward to that line, too.
  6. It is cute, unique, and has lots of nice details. Looks like a nice, casual bag.
  7. Is it the only one?
  8. It's interesting looking, too big for my taste, though.
  9. This is just a hot mess. I'm guessing this is suppose to resemble the shape of the Gucci pigna print
    [​IMG] (this is a fake but you get the idea)

Just not sure PS would present that bag for the Target collection but correct me if I'm wrong.
  10. I bought that bag and a linen purse on friday at a PS for target shopping event in New York. It is really great IRL and in pictures. The handles are sturdy as is the fabric. My husband thinks the brown bits are leather, but I'm thinking man-made materials. I think the line goes on sale at sometime this weekend. I don't think the site will sell out immediately, but I also think this is target's strongest and best GO line to date.

Oh, it retails for $39.99.
  11. I pass too much going on for me.
  12. Wow that's a big bag. I think I need to see it in person.
  13. Oh, no....way too big for me and it's just not my kinda bag.
  14. Didn't get any of the bags, but I at $13 each I couldn't resist these two scarves (unfortunately they won't be here until at least next Tuesday :crybaby: ):

15. The scarves are cuter than the bag. Congrats!