Products you use with your Clarisonic!

1. I use Clinique products with my Mia. I have really dry skin, so it works well. I use Liquid Facial Soap, Clarifying Lotion (toner), and Moisture Surge Intense moisturizer.
  2. Omorovicza Gentle Buffing Cleanser but I'm considering changing it for a regular cleanser without beads.
  3. I use either:
    Dr. Bronner's Castille Soap
    African Black Soap (liquid)
  4. I use Boscia products with my Clarisonic..

at night I use the DDF toner after I wash my face
  5. I use the Lioele A.C Control Trouble Hunter Mousse Cleanser with my Clarisonic
  6. I use either Clarins foaming cleanser for combination skin or Neutrogena ance wash.
  7. I really love gel cleansers that foams up with my clarisonic. I've used lancome cleansers with my clarisonic before and love the way it feels after I was done. I've also used philosophy cleansers. I'm currently using Super + by Perricone, and its pretty awesome as well.
  8. Boscia cleansing gel
  9. I use good old Cetaphil :smile: It seems to work best for my skin so whether or not I'm using my Clarasonic, the Cetaphil is always in the rotation. When I first got my Clarasonic I was still using Juice Beauty Cleansing Milk. It worked great as well, the only reason I switched was b/c of the price. I follow up with Cetaphil daily moisturizer mixed with Eucerin spf face moisturizer and I'm all set. I like to keep it simple.
  10. Dr. Murad AHA/BHA cleanser
  11. When I bought my clarisonic, the SA told me NOT to use cleansing oil w it. I'll take my makeup off w Fancl mild cleansing oil n then I'll use Fresh soya face cleanser w my clarisonic.

I've been using Shu uemura for a long time but I've switched over to Fancl cause I think it takes makeup off better. I've also heard that some people get allergic to them so u should get some samples to try first.:lol:
  12. I like philosophy's Purity.
  13. Cetaphil
  14. I use Cetaphil. The bottle's ugly but it does the job!
  15. I use purity and clarins milk cleanser