Problems with my Zucca's....

1. I noticed that my Zucca Inferno which I've used less than 20 times and my brand new with tags Paradiso Zucca are losing shape. The bags are lined with some type of plastic or wiring to help them keep shape and now the bottom and side lining look like they are wavy. Like they got bent out of shape. I tried to stuff them so they would get their shape back but they still look funny. Has anyone else noticed this on their Zucca? :confused1: :crybaby:

2. hmmmm my paradiso zucca is very frequently used n abused...and i know the shape isn't as firm as before...but it doesn't look funnie to me

3. the top of my spiaggia zucca is starting to sag funny... but that's the only problem I have so far... maybe some environmental factors like weather are affecting it? (thinking of distorted wood/plastic due to heat and such) altho that seems kind of unlikely

4. I dont' think there is any wire in the bag, it's just that the piping around the sides is very stiff.

When I got my two Zuccas from the outlet they were really misshapen (wavy along the sides/edges just like you are describing) from being stuffed in a two small box. I just pulled them into shape and lay them down with some other stuff on top and within a day they were back in shape.

I keep all my bags stored flat when I am not using them and I think that helps them keep their shape.

5. Thats exactly what I'm talking about, the piping around the sides. I was storing all my bags flat to but now I'm paranoid. Now I'm stuffing my Zucca's while I dont use them and have them sitting in an upright position.

6. Yeah.. I think I have the same problem with my Playground bella bella too. The piping is wavy when I received it. I tried to straighten it out but it didn't work.

7. LatteGrl- I noticed that too in one spot, I figure it's a bent wire or something, and yeah the top is kinda funny too, but it's still pretty. :heart: Though I would prefer it would stay in its original shape.