Problems with my Paddington

1. Hey there. Have any of you had problems with the grommets on your Paddingtons? I have had my Chloe for over a year, and admittedly I'm hard on my bags, but I'm missing 5 or 8 grommets from my Paddington. I paid a small fortune for my bag and this should not be happening. Have any of you had this problem and what do you do about it?
  2. I have never had that problem, but I never used any of my Paddingtons too much.
  3. What do you mean by grommets? LOL, sorry, that sounded funny - I mean, I know what a grommet is, but which parts of the bag are you referring to? :p
  4. Hi, while I am careful with my bags (ie I would not say I am hard on them) I do use my paddingtons daily- my NAP mouse which I have had for over a year and a half has been used lots and lots, and no bits of it have fallen off. I do think your bag should be more durable than it seems to have been.

I have no idea what you can do about it.

Did you buy from an authorised retailer? Even though it is over than a year old you should take it back and ask them to mend it (Probably by sending it to Chloe). You may be charged for this- if your bag looks very well worn I would expect this to be the case.

If this isn't possible take it to a Chloe store and ask them.
  5. I have just inspected the one I use the most and have not found any to be missing. I , too, am very hard on the poor thing.Somehow I don't think any should be coming off of yours!