Problems With Alacantra Lining?

1. is the any problems with the alacantra lining?
    for example if it gets wet inside, will be become smelly or sticky??
    those of u who encounter any problems please feel free to share here. thanks.
  2. I have not had any problems with it. I love the Alacantra lining.
  3. I haven't had any problems with it either. I like how it looks. =)
  4. I had color transfer on the lining of my neo was from a black purseket. It didn't come out all the way. :sad:(
  5. It is my favorite lining, so beautiful!!!
  6. I haven't had any problems with mine.
  7. I love it! And I've never had any problems with it....
  8. no issues, but then again i dont put wet things in my bag.
  9. I love it; however, it is not as durable.
  10. I love it too, no problems here!
  11. The only thing I could think of was color transfer from the red alcantara of my viva-cite GM onto my vernis marshmallow pochette wallet. It was very subtle and it happened when we were in Vegas for a week ... so I'm thinking maybe the heat? And of course the marshmallow was very light ... it doesn't really bother me ... so other than that I still love the alcantara linings.
  12. hmm... so i guess u all don't put a water bottle in ur bags. ;)
  13. Uh oh, I live in Florida and it's still hot here.
  14. i used my mirage speedy at the club (has alcantra lining) and i forgot to zip it up. I was superrrrr drunk. In the bathroom I reached in to get something and found that my entire bag inside was SOAKED. I smelled my fingers and it was tequila!!!! I don't know what was wrong with me but I just didn't care...I just layered paper towels on the inside and just partied through the night. The next morning I woke up groggy and hung over and I started panicking about the condition of my bag! To my surprise, THERE WERE NO STAINS OR MARKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! amazing :biggrin: I still look at it in different lights to check, but wow...really no water marks or stains! woohoo...what hardy lining -- it rocks!
  15. haha... does it smells of tequila then??