problems w/ attachments- authenticate this plz help

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am try my hardest to go into authenticity chanel forum, I have all info about bag, but having trouble placing attachments. Keep saying to big and wont except. Just trying to find out if the chanel purse i have is real. But cant post pics, for some reason. If anyone can help me, or have another site I can possibly go on, where they'll verify authenticity of this purse, i cant make pics any smaller, even the smallest they're not excepting. Please help me, all replies wecome and greatful. thankyou Laura:hysteric:
  2. what error message are you getting?
    Are they jpeg files?
    And finally, are you using the paperclip icon or Manage Attachments option?
  3. Laura, try uploading your pics to Click on browse and choose the photo you want to resize. When the photo uploads it will show up in a small box. Click on it so it comes up in a larger window, then right click on the photo and choose copy. You can then paste the photo directly into your thread! Continue this process for as many photos as you need to upload and copy. Hope these instructions are clear!
  4. I thought you'd get right back to me last night so I left this open. . . .
    here's a thread available in Feedback Dropbox anytime you need it:

I have to close this as it's not a Chanel related topic.
    Good luck, if you have any questions, please ask in the thread I posted for you.
    Thanks! :biggrin:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.