Problems ordering from

1. Hey everybody,

I just tried to order a coach keyfob for my mom and have it sent to my dad's address (we live in Germany and he lives in the US and he'll send it), but when I tried to place my order, it gave me this:

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Sans-serif]We have experienced an issue processing your order with the information provided. If you feel that the issue may be with the credit card, please click here to return the payment page and use a different credit card.

Otherwise, please contact Ronnie Clark at Coach Consumer Service, 1-800-444-3611, Monday through Friday, 8AM to 8PM ET. Please have the Customer Service Codes listed below available when contacting us.

Customer Service Code:

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Anybody ever have this problem before/
  2. ARGH! It went through twice, and I just placed an order over the phone - now I've got 3 of the same Coach keyfobs, lol!

Now I've got to call them at 8am and tell them to cancel my first 2 orders :sad:
  3. I always just go to the store and let them arrange for shipping...that way you don't pay freight charges.
  4. Well, being in Germany - it's kind of difficult to get to a store :smile:
  5. I have had a similar problem but not on the Coach site. I am sure they will be able to help you. Could you have placed a phone order?
  6. ^ I think she did...since your payment didn't go through on their website, I don't think your first 2 orders were placed. So, you have nothing to cancel they aren't going to mail anything out that isn't paid for. You know what I mean??
  7. Yep, Pursefanatic, that's right!

It showed up on my ONline bank statement 3 times, but I called a coach customer service representative - and she said that since I didn't receive an order number, they wouldn't be sending me anything other than the order that I placed over the phone :smile:
  8. Glad to hear everything worked out!