Problem with the trendy headband

Bay

O.G.
Feb 7, 2007
So I bought 3 of these in different colours and shapes so to speak..http://www.claires.com/product.asp?name=prod&color=black/white&rcid=31&id=3014&scid=38
Because I love headbands. But I have no clue how to wear them. Even though it gives a short desciption on the site im still frustrated.

Does any1 happend to have one of these headbands and would like to help a fellow tpf member and take some pics of different styles to wear it?

I'm clueless..But they are so pretty.

I tried doing a bow over a pony tail..looked weird. I tried doing a bow on one side..well..that looked akward too and if i only let the bands hang I kinda look like a hippie when i have the headband with pucci inspierd pattern..:sweatdrop:

HELP! Descriptions isn't good for a slowminded person like me..I need pics :P

I think you just slide those on and on the underneath you tie those strands into a knot and NOT a bow. and let them hang. Not for sure but that is what I think ,so it's kinda like a scarf on your head not a headband.

Oh, CEC.LV4EVA had a wonderful thread on how to use the bandeau a while ago, and a boy whose nick I cannot remember also modelled it in different ways. I imagine a bandeau can be worn like this. I'll see if I can dig up some of those threads.

edit: SOrry, but I can't seem to find it yet. .. >_<

I am a headband ADDICT!! Check these real headbands out on Ebay. Pucci, missoni, Dolce & Gabbana, etc. I used to wear the scarves but these are so much prettier & easier to wear. I have bought 2 Pucci one's so far and she used to sell Missoni , too , but not recently. Also a long time ago she had fabric ones but I haven't seen them in a while. They are gorgeous and look better in real life!!!!!!!!!!!! You can wear these over a ponytail, too. The seller is couturecupcake.123 on Ebay! check it out and your headband problems will be solved;

http://cgi.ebay.com/Headband-m-w-EM...ryZ63861QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

cant see the picture but if the headbands i think your talking about u just tie it into a lil knot under your hair, the extra material is supposed to lie under your hair...if u google nicole richie or lauren conrad wearing a scarf headband it should show u how it should be worn they both were big fans of this look last summer