problem with new layout on tpf =\

1. i was wondering if anyone else is having this problem since the layout has been changed on here. it seems like the page is just too big and i have a 20 inch monitor ...even when i maximize when i go into a thread and i want to post a replay the box is cut in half and if theirs more than one page i can't acess it because it's cut off:confused1:
    does anyone know how i can fix this? i never had this problem with the old layout od the website...any help would be great:yes:
  2. maybe try to change the resolution of your monitor?
  3. do i change my resolution on my monitor?
  4. Somewhere I found a place to change back to the former layout and I'll be darned if I can find it now. I'll look around and see if I can locate where that is.

Found it--My Control Panel/Edit Options/scroll down to the bottom for skin options and click on old tPF.

Or, nawth21's post below.
  5. scroll all the way down to the bottom of the main page - youll see a drop down box with 'spring time' in it, click on it and switch to 'old tpf'
  6. Thank you thank you!! I have such a mental block when it comes to change :p

7. thanks guys im going to try it :yes:
  8. right click on the desktop and go to properties,then settings.
  9. I'm having the same problem. And, the new layout is loading VERY slowly for me. Only half the page loads, then a few seconds and the other half loads. :push:

I'm definitely switching back to the old layout. Thanks for the tip!
  10. i'm switching back to the old one!

i have a powerbook and on it, the internet explorer browser doesn't show up at all...and the safari, it takes a very very long time regardless of connection :sad:

i do like the new layout but this is much better, i wonder if there's any permanant (sp) way of making it stay like this? instead of manually doing it myself?
  11. please be pacient, everyone, while megs and vlad work out the kinks. designing something like this is vastly complicated and time-consuming and there are, of course, unforseen challenges when it is put up to the test of thousands of different combinations of computers, browsers, and settings.
  12. I have the same problem on the desktop...but not the laptop, not savvy enough to fix it.